Last Updated October 2020
1. Our Collection and Use of Personal Information
Personal Information includes information you provide us that can be used to uniquely identify or contact a single person, such as your name, address, email address, phone numbers and Social Security Number.
We may supplement the Personal Information you provide with Personal Information available from other sources, such as credit bureaus, public databases, data aggregators, and other commercially-available sources.
2. Examples of Personal Information We Collect and How We Use It
You may provide us a variety of Personal Information, including your name, mailing address, email address, phone number, payment information, and Social Security Number.
The Personal Information we collect allows us to verify your identity, deliver requested products, services and information to you, to stay in contact with you, and to manage our relationship with you. By providing us with Personal Information, you consent to our transfer and storage of that information.
We also may use your Personal Information for research, development, and analysis, and for advertising, marketing, product and service offerings, security, fraud prevention, and other business activities.
For example, we may use your email address to:
- Confirm your identity.
- Send you information on the status of your account or transaction.
- Contact you if we need your assistance to complete a transaction and
- Send you newsletters, and other customer related material as permitted by law.
We have a zero tolerance policy for email abuse. If you receive unsolicited emails from us please report it to us. We are not responsible for communications you may receive from non-affiliated third parties.
We will never ask you to provide Personal Information in an email. DO NOT RESPOND to an email that appears to be from us requesting Personal information. Contact us immediately at .
3. Our Collection and Use of Non-Personal Information
4. Examples of Non-Personal Information We Collect and How We Use It
Non-Personal Information includes:
Device Information – We may collect specific information for the device you use to access our website. For example, we may collect device model, operating system version, application software, and fonts.
Log Information – When you visit our website, we collect certain information automatically and store it in log files. This information includes IP address, browser version, ISP data, referring and exit pages, operating system version, date / time stamps, cookie data, and clickstream data. We use Log Information to administer the website, analyze trends, maintain site security, learn about user behavior, and improve the overall quality and availability of the site.
Click-Through URLs – In some email messages, we use a Click-Through URL to link to content on our website. When you click one of these URLs, you pass through a separate web server before reaching our site. We use Click-Through URLs to help us determine interest in a particular topic and to measure the effectiveness of our email communications.
5. Our Sharing of Information with Others
We do not share Personal Information with businesses or individuals outside of grizzlyjunkremoval.com, except under the follow circumstances:
Consent – We will share your Personal Information with others when we have your consent to do so.
Service Providers – We provide Personal Information to related companies and other trusted businesses or persons who use, analyze, or process it on our behalf, based on our instructions and in compliance with appropriate confidentiality and security measures. For example, we may use others to:
- Deliver, evaluate the effectiveness of, and assist in improving our products and services.
- Conduct consumer research and satisfaction surveys.
- Assist us in analyzing and understanding consumers and how to reach them more effectively.
- Assist us in fraud prevention, with our security measures, and to provide us technical support.
- Provide member support.
- Manage member data, and to ensure data integrity and accuracy.
- Process financial transactions and perform accounting functions and
- Advertise, market, or make product or service offerings.
Legal Reasons – We will share Personal Information with others if we have a good-faith belief that disclosure is necessary or appropriate to:
- Comply with applicable law, regulation, legal process or enforceable governmental request.
- Protect our operations or members.
- Detect, investigate, or address fraud, security, or technical problems or
- Investigate potential violations of and enforce applicable terms of service.
- In the event of a reorganization, merger, or sale we may transfer any and all personal information we collect to the relevant third party.
We may share Non-Personal Information publicly and with our strategic partners. For example, we may share Non-Personal Information to describe the size and success of our company.
6. Transparency and Choice
You may find additional information, opt-out of, or otherwise customize display advertising from web platforms by visiting the web platform’s ads preference manager.
You may find additional information and opt-out of other participating third-party display advertising by visiting the Network Advertising Initiative opt-out page.
We may use third-party analytics companies, such as Google Analytics, Adobe, and Omniture to analyze and understand user behavior when visiting our website.
You may find additional information and opt-out of Adobe Analytics by visiting the Google Analytics opt-out browser add-on.
You may find additional information and opt-out of Omniture Analytics by visiting the Adobe opt-out page.
You also may disable cookies within your browser. Please note, however, that certain features of the CreditRepair.com website will not function properly or be available once cookies are disabled.
7. Social Media Plug-ins
Plug-ins for social networks, such as Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, Yahoo, Windows and Google plus (among others), are integrated on CreditRepair.com’s website.
By interacting with us through a social media plug-in, certain information will be transmitted to the related social network, and you permit us to have on-going access to information from your social network profile.
8. Information Security and Retention
We take precautions to safeguard your Personal Information from loss, theft, and misuse, as well as unauthorized access, disclosure, alteration, and destruction. These precautions include technical, physical, and administrative procedure.
Because email and instant messaging are not recognized as secure communications, we request that you not send private information to us by email or instant messaging services.
We are committed to working with appropriate regulatory authorities to resolve any complaints regarding the transfer of Personal Information that we cannot resolve with you directly.
We use Secure Sockets Layer (SSL) encryption on all pages where Personal Information is collected. This protects the confidentiality of your Personal Information while it is transmitted over the Internet.
For your own protection, you should exercise care with the information you share over the Internet. You should always use a secure browser and exercise good judgment in using passwords, such as using a combination of upper and lower case letters, numbers, special characters, and you should avoid using the same or similar passwords across multiple sites. We recommend using a password between 12 and 16 characters long.
You may access your Personal Information by logging into your account. We make good-faith efforts to give you ways to update or to delete your Personal Information quickly, unless we need to keep that information for a legitimate business or legal purpose. Some changes require personal contact with an assigned grizzlyjunkremoval.com representative.
We may reject requests to change or delete information that are unreasonably repetitive, require disproportionate technical effort (for example, requiring the development of new systems or fundamental changes to existing systems), risk the privacy of others, or would be extremely impractical (such as information stored on backups).
We work to protect data from accidental or malicious destruction. Accordingly, we may not immediately delete or change residual copies and we may not delete or change information from our backup systems. Unless a disproportionate effort is required, we will provide information access and correction without charge.
9. Third Party Privacy Policies
We do not knowingly collect Personal Information from children under 13. If we learn that we have collected the personal information of a child under 13, we will take steps to delete the Personal Information as soon as possible.
12. Request for Information
Should you no longer wish to receive our emails, you may click on the unsubscribe link located in the footer of each email received or at email-preferences.
13. State Privacy Protections
You have the right to know we will be collecting and maintaining personal information including credit report data to assist you with credit repair and maintenance services. We collect this information from you, credit bureaus, public databases, data aggregators, and other commercially available sources. The categories of this personal information include:
- Personal identifiers to authenticate your identity and obtain credit reports you have requested.
- Credit report data to assist with identifying and challenging unfair, unsubstantiated, and inaccurate items.
- Internet/Network activity to inform, optimize, and serve ads based on your past visits to our website (see, infra section 6. Transparency and Choice for additional information) and
- Audio and electronic information (to record your agreements and authorizations given over the phone or through our web pages).
We do not sell, and will not sell, any of your personal information without obtaining your specific consent, including personal information of minors under age 16. Because we do not sell PI without your express consent, we are not obligated to include the “Do not sell my personal information” link on our site’s homepage.
We will share your personal information with our service providers when it is necessary to process your requests, maintain your case, or report to credit bureaus or your creditors. You have the right to request the following up to two times in a 12-month period:
- The categories of personal information we have collected about you in the past 12 months.
- The categories of sources from which we collect personal information.
- The business purpose for collecting or selling personal information.
- The categories of third parties with whom we share personal information.
- The specific personal information we have collected about you in the past 12 months.
- The categories of personal information that we sold about you and the categories of third parties to whom the personal information was sold in the past 12 months, or verification that no personal information was sold.
- The categories of personal information we disclosed about you for a business purpose in the past 12 months, or verification that no personal information was disclosed.
- In addition, California residents have the following rights: (1) the right to request that Personal Information be deleted, subject to various exceptions including matters governed by the Gramm-Leach-Bliley Act (GLBA) or to comply with a legal obligation whether of general or specific applicability; (2) the right to request that Personal Information not be sold to third parties, if applicable; and (3) the right not to be discriminated against in light of choosing to exercise any of these rights.
To exercise any of these rights, contact us:
- By submitting the California Data Requests form
- By calling 800-270-9679
- When you make any of the above requests, we will verify your identity and right to request the information by asking you for information we can match with our records such as your name, phone number, Social Security Number, or date of birth. We may also verify you using your system login or other reasonable authentication service such as knowledge based authentication.
We will provide the requested information within 45 days of the request in most cases. If we need additional time to complete your request, we will notify you within the first 45 days and may take an additional 45 days to complete your request.
You may authorize an agent to make a request under these rights on your behalf by completing a notarized Agent Authorization Form and submitting it with your California Data Request web form or mailing it to us at grizzlyjunkremoval.com, Data Requests, 112 E. Amerige Ave Suite 109, Fullerton, CA 92832.
By exercising your rights, you will not be denied services, provided a lesser level or quality of service, or charged a different price for services, including through discounts, benefits, or penalties unless the price difference is reasonably related to the value provided to you by your data. However, if you exercise your right to have your personal information deleted, we will not be able to continue to provide service, as our services are dependent on that personal information.
Please note that whereas we provide credit-counseling services, it is subject to obligations pursuant to the GLBA. The GLBA includes several definitions that will govern relevant privacy matters. Consequently, the terms “nonpublic personal information” or “personally identifiable financial information”, for example, will pre-empt the CCPA’s definitions of “personal information”, “sale”, or other important terms defined by the GLBA for matters involving services provided by us, our service providers, or agents.
We are providing you this notice under Nevada state law. You may be placed on our internal Do Not Call List by contacting us at 877-219-67t91. Nevada law requires we provide the following contact information: Bureau of Consumer Protection, Office of the Nevada Attorney General, 555 E. Washington St., Suite 3900, Las Vegas, NV 89101; Phone number: 702.486.3t132; email: [email protected] or grizzlyjunkremoval.com, 112 E Amerige Ave Suite 109, Fullerton, CA 92832, Phone number: 7143090201